Our experience makes the difference. Our team is at your disposal at every stage of your projects. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Let us analyze your operations and identify how to optimize your environment and productivity.
- Optimization of parts stores
- Service Department Optimization
- Assessment of fall hazards
Our team of engineers and designers will be able to design a layout adapted to your situation.
- Design of complete storage systems
- Custom-made self-supporting mezanines
- Ergonomic lifting systems
- Mobile shelves
Our technicians are trained to ensure that your installations comply with current safety standards.
- Turnkey projects (transport, handling)
- Team governed by the CCQ available
- Engineer Certification Offered
- Payed by the hour or on a fee basis
INSPECTION, ENGINEERING AND RACKING COMPLIANCE
For your new or existing shelving, our Inspection and Engineering department will provide you with a detailed report that will show you the corrections to be made to your storage system. In the report you will find load capacity by level, load capacity by amount, load layout to adopt and good usage practice. Think about it before replacing it!
- Comprehensive Compliance Report
- CNESST / CSA Capability Report
- Compliance sticker
- Repair, certification, annual maintenance
MSK Canada offers training that combines theory with practice to make your teams aware of the regulatory and security aspects of their work:
- Training on pallet rack inspection and understanding: better safe than sorry!
- Training in assembly, disassembly and inspection of pallet racking: for your peace of mind, take the lead.
If you want to participate to these trainings or have more information, contact us!
Looking for a new or used forklift? Visit our partners at A1 Machinery. They are the reference for new or used material handling equipment, with rentals or leasing available!